Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ecolux Lighting - New LED Add-On Lights

On my Bernina 635, the work area lighting is not ideal.  I use a lot of Ott lights in my sewing room, and I have two trained on the bed of my 635, but there is still not enough light on the working surface.  I learned of a new add-on LED lighting system from CJ Tinkle by way of her Created By CJ blog in a recent post concerning Ecolux Lighting.  I just had to click on the link and went and had a look see.  I liked what I saw, and even though it might seem pricey, I decided to give it a try.  I ordered and had within two days.  Great service!

I finally got time today to install it on my 635.  I got the six-light size, and it is perfect.  I'm really liking this light and will not have to deal with aiming a light exactly where I want it to be.  It was super easy to install.  I've snapped two pictures, one with the light off and one with it on.  All the shadows are gone!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much.. I just want to make a difference.
    Quilting is my passion and the light we need is crucial. I will continue to try to make a difference..
    See more sew more!!
    Happy Quilting..

    ReplyDelete