Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013......


Boy, what a year 2012 was -- I'm glad it's over and I survived.  I'm so looking forward to the start of a new year, and one of the things I hope to keep up with this year is my blog.  It was just not high on my priority list of things that needed to be attended to last year.

I now have two sewing studios, one at home and one at our condo.  I am working out of town during the week and return home most weekends, so I needed to have a sewing room in both places.  I think I now have everything organized and have what I need in both places.  I have a ton of projects that I want to do this year, so here's hoping I can get some of them done.  

These are a couple of shots of my sewing studio at my home away from home:
 




This is a Christmas table runner I started early December, but couldn't get it finished before Christmas.  I only have a little more quilting to do and then the binding, so that's my project this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment