Thursday, March 5, 2009

Favorite Sewing and Quilting Blogs - Links Added

I've just added a new section to my blog that will contain some of my favorite quilting and sewing blogs. So far I've just added two, so watch for more to come.

Quilter Blogs is one where you can read dozens of quilting-related blogs from dozens of quilters in one place! It scans the blogs in its database many times a day and displays snippets of the quilting-related blog on their updates page. Gain inspiration from quilters all over the world. Quilter Blogs also features a search engine for online quilt stores. You can search hundreds of sites for specific fabric, thread, quilt patterns, projects, and notions.

Mother Superior's Blog from Superior Threads is great for those fans of Superior Threads.

I'll be adding more and more links as I have time. There are some great blogs out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment