Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Good Weekend

This has been a good weekend to stay inside, do little of anything, and just generally catch up on rest, TV shows, a little sewing, and generally relaxing.

This is the view out the window from my home office, and has been for most of the weekend.  Overcast, raining off and on, a perfect time to stay inside.  We really need the rain and I had absolutely nothing that I had to do this weekend.




I did do a bit of mindless sewing.  I am working on a strata quilt and I have a quarter of the blocks done.  I need to do the blue, green and purple sets, then can start putting together.  I'm looking forward to getting more of this done, but no hurry, just a pattern I saw and liked and decided to do.  I think this will end up being a quilt for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment