Saturday, November 13, 2010

Where did September, October and Half of November GO???



Whoa, I can't believe how fast time is slipping away. I've been busy with everything but sewing, but that should start to change shortly. The thing that took up the majority of my off time the last couple of months was planning the 2010 Annual Meeting for the Indianapolis Chapter of the American Sewing Guild. We had Mary Mulari as our guest speaker. The meeting was great, everything seemed to go smoothly - and all enjoyed Mary's presentation. I came home with tons of new ideas and the items needed to do some of them. I can't wait to get started, but first I really must clean my sewing room again and put everything away. I don't know how things can get so messed up when I'm not even sewing! The picture is what it should look like, but right now you can't even see any white space on this table or anywhere else. I'm too embarrassed to even snap a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment