Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Toy - ASUS Eee PC


This is my newest toy. I've been looking at Netbooks since they first came out, and decided I couldn't live without this one. It is so cute and does everything. It will even run all of my embroidery software, which is a real bonus, because then I won't have to pack the big laptop around if I don't want to. It actually has more memory and a larger hard disk than my laptop. I've only had it since Thursday, so I'm anxious to work with it some more and get things figured out. I did get my embroidery software loaded last night (I got the external CD drive with it), and hooked it up to my sewing machines and it worked perfectly.

I'm off today to the Indiana State Fair to work in the ASG booth. I always look forward to doing that, I get to meet so many nice people.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment